Our Business Model
Our re-refining business model is founded on:
- Proven proprietary technology;
- Integrated value chains to secure the supply of competitively priced feedstock;
- Advantaged location in the USA with proximity to markets;
- Defined sales channels to a globally short market for transformer oil; and
- The availability of attractive margins from the sale of high quality transformer oil.
Our Strategic Priorities
In operating our business model, our strategic priorities are:
- Safe, reliable and compliant operations – We are focused on maintaining safe and healthy working conditions for our employees and for the communities near to our operations, on protecting the environment and on promoting a lower-carbon future.
- Organic growth – Our priority is to drive returns and organic growth through profitable transformer oil re-refining operations. In the short term, our focus is on maximising the production and sale of transformer oil into the US market from Canton.
- Rigorous focus on delivery – We will drive performance, efficiency and growth through a rigorous focus on health & safety, operational performance, financial management, and delivery.
- Exploiting future market opportunities – The forecast US$3bn global market for transformer oil by 2025 offers a significant market opportunity to scale and replicate our re-refining operations in existing and new markets, both directly and through the licensing of our technology.
- Risk reduction / value-chain consolidation – Our priority is to deliver business growth through our proven technology, with a specific focus on risk reduction through partnership, collaboration and integration along value chains.
- IP Protection – We are focused on protecting and securing appropriately our proprietary technology and intellectual property.